Monday, August 7, 2017

Our Retirement Trip

Love's Retirement Trip

Yellowstone here we come!
Below is a map of our planned route to Yellowstone.  We plan on taking our time, but we have made reservations along the way just in case.

   One major concern I had was that this trip coincides with the first full eclipse visible in the U.S. since 1979, I believe.  Anyway, our route follows along the path of the eclipse and camp sites are booked up for the eclipse.  So...I had to make sure we had a place to stay during that time.  Other than that the only other reservation that we HAVE to keep is our Yellowstone reservation which is on Sept 4-8 inside Yellowstone.  I really don't want to miss that.

Retirement Trip
The return trip home is more flexible.  We don't have any reservations and we plan on stopping when we are ready to stop and staying until it's time to move on to our next adventure.  I hope you enjoy following our little adventure.

3 comments:

Bob said...

My God! Where have you been??? We were worried sick! Have a FABULOUS trip!

Bob said...

Your new format is really great!

Bob said...

Where's the beef? I'm waiting for a blog entry.

The Latest!

Home Again, Home Again!

Home Again, Home Again!    We are Home!  In case you didn't figure it out, yet. <(;-o)  We made the drive from Paducah, Kentucky w...

Most Popular Posts...