Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Datsun 210 Tranny rebuild.

Here are some pictures of the tranny rebuild I did. This was really scarry, but I had a tranny manual that I downloaded from Rivergate and their rebuild kit and it all went pretty well. I had to wait a little while between tear down and rebuild, so I almost lost track of how to put the synchros back together, but these pictures saved my skin.

Thanks to Paul Asgeirsson for editing my mistakes about the type of transmission being shown. According to Paul, and I have no reason to doubt him, Morriservice was the originator of the 5 speed kit, starting with them and the modified flywheel and Datsun clutch in 1979.

No comments:

The Latest!

Home Again, Home Again!

Home Again, Home Again!    We are Home!  In case you didn't figure it out, yet. <(;-o)  We made the drive from Paducah, Kentucky w...

Most Popular Posts...